Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I love Christmas time! I love the lights . . . and decorations . . . and the feel-good spirit of the season. No matter how tough things get, there's always the hope and joy of Christmas that lifts me up. And I love goofy Christmas movies! I've set the tivo to record every one on ABC Family Channel and Hallmark and Lifetime! And doesn't our little Kate look so precious in her Christmas photo by Casey?

So I've finally finished decorating my tree and the front of the house is all lit up. Stacy said, "Don't do that much this year!" That's because I tend to keep adding lights! One year, when I was still using colored lights for the kids, one of his students at school told him our house was "lit up like a juke joint!"

Anna has designed several Christmas cards, stickers and address labels that can be ordered from PaperStyle. Check out her blog and portfolio for what she's been working on lately.

And check out Casey's blog for what she's been doing lately with her photography. I'm always amazed by my talented daughters and how creative they are!

I do love Christmas! It is the most wonderful time of the year!

1 comment:

AnnaHatcherDesign said...

Thanks mom!! Can't wait to see you at Christmas!