Monday, August 3, 2009

Kate is growing up!

I'm late - I know I'm late with posting my photos from the weekend visiting with baby Kate. Although my photos aren't "professional" -- she squirms a lot, so some are blurry -- she's just too cute and we love her! Enjoy!




As Stacy said, "She's on full feed now!" No, she's not fat! But she sure has filled out! She's now eating cereal and applesauce and some squash her mom Casey made with her other "mom friends." I remember doing that when the girls were babies. I smushed up sweet potatoes and other vegetables and froze them in ice cube trays. (Do they still make ice cube trays?)

Kate interacts more now and smiles and makes cute little baby noises! But when she gets hungry -- you better feed her! I was trying to stick to Casey's schedule when we baby sat, until Stacy said, "Fix that girl a bottle!" as she was screaming!

Her Pawpaw is so funny with her -- they spent a good bit of time outside on the porch "having a moment," as Stacy said! Until she had a poopy diaper, then he held her like a sack of potatoes and hollered, "Someone get her!" Oh, it's funny! Can't wait to see her again -- and see how much she changes!

No comments: