Sunday, December 13, 2009

Getting ready for Santa!

Casey took some photos of Kate with Santa and in the snow last week that I've meant to upload.
Doesn't Kate look so cute peering at Santa in wonder? Evidently, it wasn't long before she pitched a fit and wanted down! Casey said it was so funny to watch Kate's face change from wonder at Santa to screaming to get down! And now Kate hates every Santa -- even stuffed ones!

It's been so long since it snowed enough to get a snowball here that I can barely remember.
I think it was 1993 when we had the big ice storm. It was calf show weekend and we had a thunderstorm the night before and woke up to snow and ice everywhere. Anna was stuck at Camp Victory -- and I had to go to work. We had lines down everywhere! Kate got her first snow last week, and I love this little stocking cap!
Anna and I get to babysit next weekend while Casey and John take an anniversary trip! Yea! Can't wait!

2 comments:

AnnaHatcherDesign said...

I think it was 1994 when it snowed!! It was the best memory!! Can't wait to babysit :)

Shera P said...

Look at her beautiful eyes! Just like Casey's! I think it was 1994 too--We were in ninth grade, I remember the picture in my yearbook!