Thursday, February 4, 2010

What grandparents won't do!

I've always heard that grandparents will do anything for their grandchildren. Well, I've just proven it. Never in a million years would I have bought a t-shirt for one of my children for $50! But I've done just that.

Of course, it's custom embroidered with a tu-tu cupcake on the front -- but really, $50? But Kate will look soooooo cute in it for her first birthday! (This isn't Kate, but it's the t-shirt!) Isn't it cute? From Pettiskirt Style online.

And I've bought plenty of cheaper things from Kohls and Target too! There are just so many cute clothes out there, it's hard to decide -- so I get several!

Casey says Kate took eight steps by herself yesterday and now has a tooth -- finally! The kid's been teething for months! I cannot wait to see her! We're going up the weekend before her birthday for the big bash!

In Style in town is going out of business, and I hate to see them leave. Such cute things in there, and now everything is 25-50% off. I bought so many cute pink bug things for Kate -- which she's too young for now, but I'll hang on to them to give her when she's old enough. And she doesn't just have kid things -- angels, purses, luggage, jewelry, notes -- great way to stock up on baby gifts!

1 comment:

AnnaHatcherDesign said...

such an adorable shirt!! :)