Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 3 -- Where's the beef?

So last night was chicken and a salad. I found a really great low-fat honey mustard dressing and added some cranberries (that's good for you, isn't it?) and tomatoes and just a little cheese to the salad. Stacy said, "Is this it?" I caught him making a snack about an hour later -- but it was a bowl of oatmeal! I can't blame him!

Tonight it was broiled talapia, sweet potato in the microwave and the rest of the salad. The sweet potatoes were huge and very good - nice filler! Then I made strawberry pies from the FFA strawberries that came in today! I did use sugar-free Jello in it, but it still had sugar -- and I bought "lite" Cool Whip! It wasn't quite set, but the pie was delicious! Yum!

But now I'm ready for some good old beef! I don't know if I can be a chicken every night kind of person! Lord, give me strength!

1 comment:

Shera P said...

Troy bought this workout program, P90X and so he's been trying to eat right too. I'm running out of ways to make chicken and fish! Oh, and eggs! But the strawberry pies sound good!