Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My visit with Kate!


Everyone wants to see new photos -- so here they are from our visit with Kate last weekend! She is so cute, but when she gets mad, she doesn't want anyone but her "mama"! She was screaming when we arrived Fri. nite, but calmed down (with Casey) so we could go eat at Stacy's favorite restaurant, Cracker Barrell! We had a new waitress, so it was slow going on getting our drinks and food, and Stacy didn't quite get the chicken salad he wanted, but my pancakes were great and the coffee revived me to enjoy visiting until bedtime.
On Sat. we drove to Nashville to the Opry Mills Mall to shop. I didn't buy a thing! (I had already shopped some for Kate before we went up!) Kate did so good all day sleeping in her stroller -- and I would sit and push while Casey did some shopping. The boys enjoyed a tool store and Bass Pro Shop! On the way back, we stopped in Franklin to eat dinner at a Mexican restaurant, Nachos, with my high school friend Dottie and her husband Doug (it was Doug's birthday). I haven't seen Dottie since our last class reunion several years ago, and we had a great time catching up!
On Sun. before we left, I helped Casey put a tree stencil on the wall in Kate's bedroom. It was a stick-on stencil she got a Ikea in Atlanta while visiting Anna the first of last week. So Kate visited two new states last week -- at the age of 2 months! Oh, how long can I wait to go back?

No comments: