Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Nice guys don't always finish last!

It's the year of the nice guys! First J.T. won Survivor -- a truly good old southern nice guy!

Then Shawn won Dancing with the Stars -- so cute and sweet and innocent! She reminds me of my niece Jessi with her facial expressions!

Then tonight Kris won American Idol -- so cute and humble! He even said Adam should have won! Adam will go far anyway with his talent and now the contacts he has. And the Idol show tonight was amazing with so many stars from my era! Lionel Richie, Kiss, Rodd Stewart, Santanna! Wow!
And today is Anna's birthday -- happy birthday sweetie! What can I say? She's truly one of the nice guys (or should I say girls)! Have a great one!
And I just have to post these two photos of Kate that Casey took and I stole off her blog! This dress was Casey's when she was a baby -- and she looks more like Casey here! Kate's growing so much -- I want to see her and kiss her so bad . . . and yes, she does love her mommy!

No comments: