Monday, March 2, 2009

What a week!


Boy, what a week! We had board meeting on Mon. night, a grandbaby on Tues., I judged a youth tour competition on Thurs., attended the Ad Club Addy Banquet on Fri. and we had a Mentor Coffee at church this afternoon! Thank goodness I had yesterday to sleep in a little and catch up on laundry and getting our tax stuff together!


I was excited to win a Silver Addy for the Co-op's bill inserts at the banquet. It was alot of fun -- Las Vegas Addy Style -- complete with dancers, Frank Sinatra and Elvis!


This week promises to be another busy one -- Janet, Tammie and I leave Tues. for Montgomery with the Co-op Youth Tour kids -- we're taking 11 this year! Then Sat. we're taking the great-grandmas up to visit their new great-granddaughter and I'll stay for a week to help Casey and John out. I'm sure I'll get in plenty of hugging on my new grandbaby Kate! I keep looking at her pictures . . . and I'm still amazed! Casey is still sore from the surgery . . . and Kate isn't sleeping at night too well. But I'm sure they'll all get in sinc soon!

No comments: