Thursday, November 27, 2008

Fight EPA Tax on Cattle Methane Emissions!

Okay, I'm getting on my soapbox now. I am so fed up with the EPA and our government not having common sense any more. Now they're messing with my farm, and I'm mad!

WTVY Channel 4 has this story on its website about a proposed EPA tax on cattle because the methane gas they produce is causing greenhouse gas! This is not a joke. There are only 2 days left to leave a comment for the EPA about this ridiculous tax that will put cattle and hog producers out of business. You can view the story at WTVY here: http://www.wtvynews4.com/home/headlines/35157424.html

And you can go here to leave a comment: http://www.regulations.gov/fdmspublic/component/main?main=DocumentDetail&o=09000064806a0cfd

I’m tired of the EPA and our government running all business and farming out of our country. Before long, we will be dependent on foreign countries for all of our food because of ridiculous restrictions and taxes. And where are they going to stop? Chickens produce gas emissions -- going after the chicken farmers? How about a tax on people -- I know plenty of people who produce methane -- my husband for one! Where is the common sense any more?

The deadline for comments is Nov. 28.

SAVE OUR FARMERS – LEAVE A COMMENT!

No comments: