Sunday, November 16, 2008

Rambling

I'm not even going to talk about Auburn this time. They played a good game and hung with Georgia yesterday until the end -- so that part is better even if we did lose. No doubt about it -- I will always be an Auburn Tiger, even through losses.

And we got to see our girls and their guys! It was fun tailgating and the weather was just a little cool -- a great fall day for a ball game! Even though Stacy had to discuss our tailgate spot with some people who took it over! They eventually "let us" have it back -- watch out next year!!!

Two Sunday's ago I took MawMaw to Birmingham for a tea for my nephew's fiance -- they are getting hitched Dec. 13. We're all excited about another wedding!

I'm adding some of the photos from the tea. The photo on the right is MawMaw (Mary Hatcher), Amanda (the bride to be) and Carolyn (my sister-in-law and mother of the groom).




The next photo is the bride and groom (Amanda and Brian) and Casey (with baby Kate protruding a little!)

They received many beautiful gifts -- mine, in addition to some money I know they can use, was a picnic basket with "red" items (since they're for that other team in the state that is having a good year and ranked #1), a rolling pin and a Scattering Seeds cookbook.




The last photo is me, Casey, MawMaw, Carolyn and Amanda.

Don't know what made me do it -- maybe it's all the "change in the air" -- but I decided to get my hair colored again. I like the color of gray it was, but I was just ready for a change -- so now I'm dark brown again and have some funky new glasses! We'll see how many notice at work tomorrow!

1 comment:

Casey said...

Wow, remind me to avoid that pose again! Not flattering at all from a 45 angle when you're 23 weeks preggo.