Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Blessings

What a great Thanksgiving -- having the family home and enjoying the weekend together! Anna and I got some pre-Thanksgiving shopping in on Wed. -- thank goodness I didn't have to fight the crowds on Fri. -- not worth it in my opinion. Actually, I rather like browsing and shopping online -- especially if I can find "free shipping"! But Anna and I found the cutest outfits for "Baby Kate" while shopping at the mall -- that she can wear next fall since she's not even born yet! She's going to be well-dressed, I'm thinking!!

We all ate at Stacy's mom's on Friday -- and had too much to eat as always! I still feel full -- and I have one piece of pumpkin pie left!

Now it's on to Christmas gift-getting. Hartford's Hometown Christmas is Sat. with the parade -- guess I'll be driving the "green" car from work in the parade! Our work Christmas party is Tues. night -- free steak and entertainment! Our Ad Club Christmas party is Wed. and my car is full of decorations and favors for it! And our "girls" Christmas party for work is at Robbie's on Thurs. with ornament swap! Busy -- but fun and I'm not going to get stressed out -- just enjoy it all!

No comments: