Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's a pizza night!

Wow -- this week has been so busy. That's what I get for laying out some last week, even if I was indisposed! I've been getting my magazine ready for deadline Friday plus about a thousand press releases -- our new Dothan office opened Monday and we're expecting peak loads from the cold the next three days. Then we had a Relay For Life meeting at our office at 5:30. So, it was unhealthy pizza for dinner -- but oh, how I love Subway's pizzas. And they finally got the pizza oven fixed!

My mom and I went to an antique show Saturday for her to get a Rookwood statue appraised. My friend from Ad Club, Kerry, took some photos that I'm posting. Kerry works at The Main Event -- she's an event planner -- and she was responsible for the antique show (which benefitted the Red Cross).

1 comment:

AnnaHatcherDesign said...

Oh cool!! Was it worth a lot??